Friday, June 3, 2011

casey anthony, typical woman, liar, EXACTLY like my mother

everyone is acting all 'shocked' about casey anthony.'abnormal' 'sociopath'how "rare" to see this pathological liar! really?

and her 'defense'? shocked everyone BUT me. as ive said before, ALL women claim to have either been molested and/or 'raped', so where's the 'shock'?

my mother was EXACTLY like casey. she DUMPED her first 2 children in an orphanage, went on to have another family( all true folks, and she never bothered to tell me, or anyone about her prior family)

just tossed them away, then, the unfit mother bitch, kidnapped me and my brother away from my father,( and guess what? wrote a SHITLOAD of bad checks on everyone( sound like casey anthony?... uh, yea, but pretty normal female behaviour folks, dont be all 'shocked'), who i havent seen since, without telling the police, pops, or anyone, before the divorce was final( a few years ago, i got in touch with old daddy, he NEVER looked for us. bottom line: he got rid of the nut, a win-win for him.

abnormal? nah, women lie all the time and ALL of them, without exception play the 'molested' and/or 'raped card' at one point or another. some, like tori amos ,made it a huge career move opportunity, becoming the poster girl for 'rape', w/o ANY evidence, naturally, and her story is SHOT through with holes( for more on that, read my blog posts from 2010)

lets get that murder conviction, and put casey away forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment