Saturday, July 31, 2010

follow me on twitter as john_halder2011

as long as rainn, now,aauw, feministing, pixel project, heyjude408, 'chenoamonster' stop rape, etc etc,
keep on spreading their blatant bullsit lies like 1 in every 4 raped,
campus rape is rampant, the myth of the wage gap, recently blown out of the water by time magazine, women now out-earn men!

i'll be on twitter spreading the truth to radical feminist ideology, and imperialist amerikkka

'only women can stop rape'. i see this constantly. i get it, women are children and therefore have no control of their actions, and cant take responsibility for their actions.

cya on twitter!

4 comments:

  1. Im on twitter at @trollkingdom....I just set it up. Follow me and Ill follow you, I also put you on my google follower, return the favor?

    http://trollkingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete